From Bric's, this spinner suitcase features:
- Made of polypropylene
- Comfortable ergonomic and functional 3-stage telescopic handle selected via a press-stud button.
- Interior: a two-compartment interior is fully lined with a printed lining. One side with a full zipper section and mesh pocket, the other with a stretchable strap to hold all your belongings in place, a smaller pocket for smaller accessories, and a shoe/laundry bag.
- A flushed built-in TSA-approved lock is required while traveling in the USA; it allows American airport security to inspect the luggage without damaging the bag using a universal key used by the TSA security only
- Four double swiveling wheels with a matching color cap that give a wider radius allowing an easy 360° rotation in all directions
- A USB port to allow you to carry your own battery to be able to charge your phone or tablet; an expandable zipper (up to 2 inches), hidden name tag, top carry handle with a custom cap with BY logo in matching color
- Approx. 21" H x 14" W x 10.5" D
- Approx. weight 5.9 lbs.
Founded in 1952 by Mario Briccola, BRIC’S Milano has been hand-crafting travel bags and fine leather goods for sixty years
Family values, attention to detail, and quality that Mario originally envisioned, is carried on by the generations of Briccolas.
BRIC’S becomes a global brand with core values of quality, artistry, style, function, fashion, aesthetics, and durability.
Orders typically leave our warehouse 24-48 hours after order is placed. Delivery can vary depending on distance